Drew called into the Steve Dahl Chicago radio show yesterday. Yep, he’s been quiet for 5 weeks – time to fire up the ole Drew Peterson Marketing Machine.
First, let’s revisit the DP School of Marketing lessons from 2007:
- Kill wife #3
- Kill wife #4
- Launch popular website for financial gain
At the DP School of Marketing, we can’t rest on our past accomplishments alone. No, we must look to the future and leave nothing to fate. Write these steps down:
- Create an outrageous statement.
- Use radio and TV personalities for publicity.
- Launch popular website for financial gain. I see this one coming soon – DateDrew.com.
The dynamic Drewul called into the top Chicago radio morning show to proclaim Drew is ready to date. Joel Brodsky, attorney and oracle of missing persons theories, participated in yesterday’s on-air publicity stunt.
Like clockwork, Joel was featured on the Today show with Matt Lauer exactly 24 hours later (1/24). Paraphrasing the Today show ->
- Matt: Stacy’s been missing for 3 months. Is Drew ready to date?
- Joel: He’s open to it since Stacy dumped him. He’s ready to move on.
- Matt: How can you say that she left him?
- Joel: She took $25K and she did what her mother did. She just left.
- Matt: How could a 23 year old mother, housewife and most famous missing person in America pull off such a mastermind disappearing act? If she left with another man, why isn’t he missing too?
- Joel: mumble, mumble, mumble….
Outrageous is as outrageous does. That’s our motto at the Drew Peterson School of Marketing.